NEW BLOG: animaljampyre.blogspot.com
Nice contest. It is perfect for Freedom Day!1. I am totally clueless, but my best guess would be an eagle? 0-02. All I can think of is America but I am sure there are plenty more.3. People around the world host firework displays, dinners, dances, parades, etc. in remembrance of Freedom Day.4. The meaning of Freedom Day is to celebrate that country's independence.I am nafaria9 but I am using my iPod and I don't wanna sign in. :3
1. UHHHHH2. UHHHHH3. UHHHHH4. UHHHHHCAN YOU MAKE A CONTEST ABOUT FRENCH CULTURE INSTEAD OWOMYTHYYYYY CAPSIEZZZ
1. Fluffy? XD2. 4?3. Light off Fireworks4. The War(s) ending or being free.hiphopbunny12345
1. A Eagle2. All of america3. Set off fireworks at night4.The meaning of freedom day when the americans declared freedom from englandSlushytheunicorn
1. The symbol of America which is the eagle.2. America only, Canada has Canada Day on July 1st. 3. Have big bbqs with friends and family, do bombfires, run around with sparklefs, then go to a local park to watch fireworks.4. Freedom day (the forth of july) is celebrating the signing of the Constitution of Independce was signed amd when we (as a conutry) were finally free from the monarchy of England (in that time called Great Britian).
cheeselover12345Don't make my entery not count I did nothing to u
Cheese, who said anything about doing that. The results aren't out yet e.e
WHEN ARE THE WINNERS COMING OUT?I AM cheeselover12345!
Ur not me. Ancient it was not berry nice to take it down. I'm scared. I have to change my username. If she was me she would use raven of jamaa.
cheeselover12345 here and I just wanted to say I made another account and i am on this one now heart79865! so if i win put it on that account. and just send it to me from jamagrams!
Cheesecow113 1: An eagle. 2: 50 States, The USA 3: Have fireworks during night, and 4: To celebrate the revolution of the USA and Britain after the Boston tea party. ^ . ^
To cheeselover12345: Don't eat me i'm just a helpless cheese cow!! XD
Its okie I don't eat animals!
I dont eat meat either YAYAYAYAY
1st. What is the mascot's of Freedom Day name? Uhhh, idk. I think the mascot itself is an eagle though. :P2nd. How many countries celebrate this day? I think one. I could be wrong. XD I think. I knew somebody from Canada who celebrated it too, but I don't know if the whole of Canada celebrates it.3rd. What do people do during that day? Launch fireworks for the most part. It really depends, some people where the colors of the American Flag or have huge hangouts.4th. What is the meaning of Freedom day? To celebrate the day the Constitution was adopted.
1st. Da Eagle :D2nd. Lots!! Mostly america :33rd. Celebrate, launch fireworks, and also just have a great time :)4th. It celebrates the signing of the Constitution of Independence XD\BTW your blog is great :)- XxSmile :D
I have no idea on American Cultures.1. (Probably and eagle) Golden?2. Depends. Probably the whole of America and other Americans away from America. (Canada has Canada's own freedom. So, the Americans.)3. They light up fireworks and celebrate a flag ceremony.4. It's about the freedom America has. (Declaration of America's freedom) From... British revolution?
1. The ocean2. In water3. Megalodon4. Brontosaurus5. Procynosuchus6. tekodont7. Triceratops8. Meteor i think X3??9. Yes10. 2 million years ago XD!!!!!!!!11. Apes12. Ice Age or stone age idk13. Mammoths ):D14.Australopitechus15. Yes16. Maybe17. Yes18. Artifact19. Most20. Non-stop storms and volcanoes !
1. A2. I think B (hopes is right)3. A4. C (I think)5. B (Merp I got this wrong didn't I?)6. B7. B (again I probably got it wrong)8. A (I hope)9. A10. C (gulp)11. C (he he)12. C13. A (dis is probably wrong)14. B (gulp)15. A16. A17. A (a birdy there might be one at ur window)18. B19. A20. B-hiphopbunny12345I did my best I hope I get a good score.
1: The ocean2:in water3: Megaladon4: Brontosaurus5: Procynosuchus6:Tekodont7: triceratops8:Because of global changes ( If I can pick two then also the meteorite)9:No, there were reptiles that lived in water, like the mososaur, But no dinosaurs10: about 2 Million years ago11:Apes12: ice age13:Sabertooth tigers( though they were Not really tigers)14:Australopitechus15:yes, and quite a lot16:Yes, but it's a low chance17:Yes, of course! Examples: crocodiles, jellyfish, spiders etc.18:A stoned artifact that proves the existence of the prehistoric life19: Most of them did, but not all ( crocs are ones that didnt evolve from prehistoric form)20:There would be non-stop storms, a lot of Volcano eruptions, it was just awful!-----------------------------DEWDROPREPTILE---------------------------------
1. a2. b3. a4. c5. b????6. c7. b8. a9. a10. c 11. c12. c13. b?????14. b15. a16. a17. a18. b19. a20. the second b-funanimaljammmer (yes, 3 m's, it was a typo)
Okay. This is going to be confusing because I have two resources- Humanities studies and Religion studies. Ulp.Oh, and no Wikipedia was used. AT ALL.1. A2. B3. A4. C5. A6. C7. B8. A (Truthfully, Ancient, they are still trying to prove theories of these...)9. A10. C11. C (I'd like to believe we did not evolve at all, though, thank you very much. Please don't criticise me on my beliefs.)12. A13. A14. B15. A16. B (Dinosaurs were reptiles, like "king of reptiles" and all. Most of the animals nowadays are believed to be as from dinosaurs. They still have theories about these so we will never know just yet.)17. A (Crocodiles, etc.)18. B19. A (Like horses!)20. B (Second B, if you please.)
(For 19., I meant horses evolved. Oops. Did I tell the answer?)
you werent supposed to use the internet AT ALL exept for the ones that said you could read the rules
I didn't use the Internet. I studied them before, mind you.
Is the contest still going on? XDca1412
Here's my attempt at fairly answering the questions :) 1. B2. A3. A4. A5. B6. B7. B8. A9. A10. C11. C12. A13. B14. B15. A16. A17. A18. B19. A (first one) 20. B (second one)
1. a2.b3. a4. c5. none of them, as research proves the first mammal was the Shenshou lui 6. b7. b8. b9. a10. c11. c12. a13. b 14. b15. b 16. b17. a18. b19. a20. c
the contest is over look through her posts
so you used the interent (as of 5) :lread the rules ppl
it said we could.
So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:1. Don't use bad language!2. Do NOT bully others!3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)5. Don't spam!I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!