Christmas Lights

Sunday, 8 January 2017

New blog!

Ehh, as you all know, it's impossible for me to stay in one place and not do anything, so I opened up a NEW blog. It will be easier for me to post there, even if I have school, since now I bought a much faster computer and can post in a matter of minutes and it doesn't take me 8 hours to make 1 screenshot and save it. It's an animal jam blog, but I'm gonna expand the subjects and not only post AJ stuff, I'll focus on nature, animals and such, that's for sure, but I might as well post some things that aren't quite in that subject. Heh. Yeah.


I really hope you guys like it!

Also, I made a new user, Frostysaurus, so you can buddy me on it if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!