Christmas Lights

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Thank you and sorry...

Hey everyone,
This post won't be like any other of my posts, it will be rather serious.. As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for quite a while. The whole reason for this lack of posting is school and my outside life, I don't have free time anymore, because it's either school-work or vacations. I've been over a lot of pressure this whole year (Projects, tests, exams etc.) It has been rather challenging for me to post daily or even weekly. And for all of that, I sincerely apologise. I'm sorry for inactivity on this blog/Aj or pretty much any other social websites on which I would be on quite often. I really hope you understand that it's hard and as much as I'd love to, I cannot post anymore. I don't think I'll ever be able to post as I once used to. I'm sorry. I don't think I will be able to continue posting or updating this blog anymore. Of course, I will leave it untouched and won't delete it, so that I could come back at some point and start fresh. But, trough all these months, this blog has grown a lot. And I want to Thank you, reader, follower or viewer for helping me reach this goal. I could have never imagined that this small community we call AJH actually would grow so big and so powerful. I know, I know, we have 28,000+ views by now, but that's still a lot. At least it is to me. It's more than I ever could have wished for. So once again, Thank you so much for sticking with me trough all these months that actually seemed like years and helping me reach this amazing goal!
And until the next time we meet, I wish you all good luck in your lives!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! This blog was so amazing... I am happy that you won't delete it though. :) And I wish you the BEST of luck for school! :D
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand
    There goes another one of my favorite bloggers...... I only have one left and shes quitting soon I mights as well quit myself I barely get on....

    hiphop

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!