Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Patch of Snow and New Years Party

Hey Snowflakes!
What an amazing day today was! It finally dropped to 20 degrees cold! (I don't know why but I just love it when it's cold/wet/dark or all at the same times. I'm a strange person. Hmph) And along with this snowy day, today's new item fits in perfectly with it, it's the Patch of Snow!
Pretty awesome eh? By changing the color you can change the amount of snow there is. So that makes 19 items are for all Jammers out of 32. I think that's pretty fair, especially since everyone can buy the items likes Lit Wire Reindeer and the ornaments. That was a pretty smooth move from AJHQ, don't ye think? Also, as I promised yesterday I'll post about the New Year Party! I know that it might be too late and the party might be leaving tomorrow, since it's update day (Hopefully) So here are all the shops and items you can get in the New Year Party. The location of the party still starys the same and is a snow fort den, though there are some new items added like:
This is the clothing shop, you can see it right when you enter the party. Here's what you can buy on the clothing shop:
The New Years Party hat is a whole brand new item and gladly, it's for everyone! :3
 This is the den item shop which you can find on the top floor of this party. Here are the items it's offering:
Those are some sweet items, eh? And there's also a music shop in there:
You can find this when you enter the fort itself, here are the tunes it's offering:
 
That's pretty much for the party! Also, I have signed up for the Beta Testing of an upcoming AJ App ''Play Wild'' and I got accepted, I played the game and took rather a lot of screenshots so I'll try to post them on tomorrow's post so be sure to come back and check the game out! I'll have to end this post for now, sadly, but here's a little gif to put some spark in to the end:
http://rubmint.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/0b458_funny-pictures-gif-chillin-in-a-winter-wonderland.gif 
Dang, Lucky cat :o He's chillin' in it like it's his litter box! (Cats sometimes do that, and by sometimes I mean almost everytime) Do you have a new years resolution for 2015? Share it in the comments below and don't forget to Jam On!

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU GOT ACCEPTED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? CONGRATS!!!!!
    I cant wait to see the screen shot.
    SUPER happy for you,
    hiphop

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!