Christmas Lights

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Wood Coat Hanger, Turkeys and Wow!

Hey Everyone!
What a beautiful Sunday today is! It's cloudy and rainy with a chance of snow! (I just simply love icy and cold weathers. Don't judge me.) With the great weather, we got an awesome item to go along with it, the Wood Coat Hanger!
I have actually submitted this item in the past around 10 times already and it's finally out! When you change colors, there are 4 colors of the Royal Cape and later Butterfly wings show up :3 Sadly, this item is for members only.. Now comes the Turkey Part! Remember how I said that you can make like a Turkey Chat wearign the Turkey Hats? Well this is what I made with my wolf and a turkey hat!
Just Gobbling around :3 This picture was edited because the Back and the Tail were getting in the picture. And now, for the Wow part... I can't believe it.. AJH has actually hit 23K views! This is so amazing, since AJH has been around since January and has already collected so many views! I am thankful to everyone out there who viewed this blog at least once. The blog came a long way since January and has gained a lot more features, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop adding new ones. There will be more Features later this year. I will also make a count-off clock in front of Christmas, New Year and other festivities. I am also planning on making videos quite soon (The first 2 didn't really turn out that great :P) Also, how about a story blog? You could leave ideas in the comments and I'll use them if they're not too crazy (Of course, for every idea I user, I will give the person that made it up credit) So once again Thank you so much for viewing AJH! I have quite a lot to do today so I'll just leave you off with this gif!
http://ao-upload-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/funny-animal-gifs-004-01-fish-revenge_large.gif 
The shark is all like: ''Leave my lil' bud alone, hairball!'' Well that's pretty much all I have time for. What other items would you like to see come out next? Do you have any ideas on how I could inproove the blog? Leave them in a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Wooden Coat Hangers from Bizarkdeal

    The J.S hanger solid beech wooden are the perfect hangers for my coats/jackets and clothes. The hangers are strong and sturdy with rotating hooks. The size and design of the hangers works well with my clothes because they do not stretch the shoulders and leave that annoying bump that sticks out on the corners. I can hang coats, jackets, sweaters, and blouses. I can also hang my spaghetti strap tank/dresses because the of the notched shoulders of the hangers. All in all great quality hangers and would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!