Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Umbrealla Holder

Heya Snowflakes!
So sorry for this late post, I would have posted really early, (Like I promised) but AJHQ was shut down for a maintenance, and it lasted for about 7 hours.. That 1 time when I have a chance to post sooner, it just doesn't work out.. Anyways, today we have a brand new item in store for us, it's the Umbrella Holder!
This item is so awesome! I especially like the one where the holder is painted orange and has tiger marks on it :3 And it's also for all Jammers! Hopefully this won't be like with the Autumn leaves.. I don't really have much to talk about so I'll just share these picture of some epic umbrellas!
 
This one looks so pretty! :o For some reason, I like Lilly pads a lot. I grew up near a huge lake that had a crazy amount of Lilly pads in it. (The lake was around 1 mile from our house) How can I not love them?
 
This umbrella is quite creative and is handy :3 You can be protected from rain (I don't understand why people try to do that.. It makes no sense. In my whole life, I haven't used a single umbrella)
 
At first, I actually thought this was a pogo stick umbrella. Until I saw the soldier on the right :P
 
And lastly, a light saber umbrella! I. Need. This. In. My. Life. I really do.. Also, there's this website I wanted to share with you. It is simply rad! It's an online shop with loads of awesome yet expensive items! Click here to visit it! Remember that post with the gif of a cat being scared away by a balloon shark? Well here's the shark!
flying-radio-control-shark 
This is one of the items that are sold in that shop so be sure to check it out! (This costs $27,95) 
ice-cream-lock 
Ice cream lock? Seems quite handy if you live with a family that has over 5 people! :o And I think that's all for today! Lastly, enjoy this gif!
 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5KM6c10DYyU/UcNBBiDw5BI/AAAAAAAAG50/15MVF7cI5Uw/s1600/People+falling+5over.gif 
Well that's rude.. but funny :3 (Dark sense of humour strikes back) That's all about it! What other items would you like to see come out next? Leave your ideas in the comments bellow and Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My sister needs that Ice Cream Lock! She HATES it when our Dad sometimes eats our icecreams. Hehe. It's like he can't notice our names written all over it in Sharpie marker. :P

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!