Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

String of Leaves

Hiya Jammers!
Here were are with another odd-timed post, for which I have to appologize. Have been quite busy in the past days and I am so tired >-< Anyways today we have a new Autumn-themed item, the String of Leaves!
Such an awesome item and it's for everyone! Reminds me a lot of the Candy Streamer, just that this item's name makes more sense. Since streamer is more like a small paper thingy, kinda like Confetti or something like that, and this is String, so yeah, I think it makes much more sense. I'll have to end this post right here, but first, enjoy this adorable little gif:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.pawnation.com/media/2013/08/download-37.gif 
A wittle over-reacting kitten, I suppose? Such an adorable little fellah! Well that's all I have time for today, once again, I trully appologize for these odd-timed posts and sometimes days with no posts. But it's really hard to keep this up when school is in the way. But I guess it's my fault for not hiring authors. Speaking of which, the Authors auditions will start this Sunday, so be sure to come back and see if there's anything new! Have any other ideas for the next item? Leave them in a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!