Christmas Lights

Friday, 14 November 2014

Salon Rug, Salon Shelf, Waiting room chair, Stone Wall and more!

Hiya Jammers!
I'm so sorry for the last 3 days. School is really taking over all of my free time >.< But, since it's Friday and I didn't get much homework, I can finally post! In these past 3 days, we got 3 brand new items in Jam Mart Clothing in the ''Salon'' theme; The Waiting room chair, Salon Shelf and Salon Rug!
These seem neat, and wow, 2 out of 3 are for all Jammers! :o Hopefully, there will be even more items in the ''Salon'' theme that's for everyone. Now, there has been an unreleased item spotted on a trade list by  Meloetta385 (And yes, I said it right, Meloetta385 was the one who found it, her watermark was removed when the pictures were posted on AJ Spirit. One of my photos got taken by someone and later posted on AJ Spirit without giving me creadit..)
 
This was the original photo that was ripped off from Meloetta385. You should treally check >> her blog << out! There's also another picture that's also owned by Meloetta385, where the stone wall is on a trade list
 This item that is for now called a stone wall belongs to a Jammer named UntiltheEndofTime. Some say she hacked it, but I think it's another unreleased item that can be obtained in The Forgotten Desert or something like that. I don't really have much to post about anymore, if you have free time, leave your idea on what I should post about (I feel that my posts are just boring to read because there's not much said in them...) Also, I have filmed my kitty, Bella when she climbed into the birdies' cage (She released them around 3 months ago so it's for now empty ;-;) There are only 2 tapes for now so here they are:
This is the first time she got in :3 (If the picture moves just click the wittle play button to start the whole video)
This is when she started freaking out (Same with this one, click the little play button) Well I think that's all for today, I'll leave you off with this Gif I would like to share :3
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/11028_o.gif 
SO CUTE! ♥o♥ Those wittle floppy ears, wittle eyes, wittle paws, wittle tongue, wittle body, it's just WAY too cute! Sadly, that's it for now! Be sure to visit Meloetta385's blog! Also, don't forget to leave your ideas on what I should post about in the comments. Also, the author auditions have opened up so be sure to check it out! And I think that's all I have to say! Did you like today's new item? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. 1. Yep. :)
    2. Mel's blog keeps me informed on the new daily item(s) each day. (Her posts/on her blog are the first blogs I've checked that have the new items, first. I like that. c:
    3. What's with all the plagiarism? :(
    4. Hehe. You sure of have a silly kitty! :3
    5. That kitten is so adorable! =^•^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Yay
      2. That's great
      3. Ikr, I actually have proof some person copied my picture and sent it to AJS using it as their's...
      4. Mmhmm, she's silly but still epic c:
      5. Ikr :o

      Delete
  2. hey ancient since your a member now can you send the spike to one of my freinds i cant even use it anyway they'll enjoy it more then i will hiphopbunny12345 is a good friend of mine and she is the one who set me to this quiz i'll send you a jag that says i really like your costume and the silly as a penguin backaround and a clock stamp so you know its me writing this

    -funanimaljammmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much she said she got it and freaked out when it came whenever i enter a contest u can just send the prize to one of my member friends

      -funanimaljammmer

      Delete
    2. *whenever i win a contest

      Delete
    3. Your friends are so lucky to have you as a friend! :3

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!