Christmas Lights

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Salon Registration Table and Authors!

Hiya Jammers!
Today, I will be rather busy finishing up my Math project so I won't be able to make this post more interesting, sorry everyone. Though, I'm opening up the Authors Auditions today! There will be a new page just for it, so be sure to come back once in a while (today) to see if the page is up! :3 As for today's item, we have the Salon Registration Table! (Or at least I think it's called that)
This item looks absolutely amazing! It can be used as a counter in your Salon or even that Round table that they have in the News. I'm bad at explaining but I think you know what I'm talking about :P You can make all sorts of creative things with this item! Lastly, today's gif!
Stuck by koshechkazlatovlaska 
This was just so awesome I just HAD to share it! This gif was made by  koshechkazlatovlaska! (That's an interesting user :o) The person that made this gif also has a DeviantArt, here's his DA page you can click here to visit it! Also, he/she also created this!
 
This is a collection of goat plushies that he made! Looks fantastic!
 
The plushies were made after he/she published this picture of a Goat! Looks so amazing! :3
  
He also made these awesome Alpha thingies! He's/She's trully an amazing Artist! :o Well that's all for today, Jammers! What do you think of today's new item? Do you like it or dislike it? What about the art by koshechkazlatovlaska? Looks amazing, doesn't it? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. I would +watch him on da but i want to minimalize my contact with aj related stuff

    Mythyyy on da c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a membership?

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!