Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Rare Lasso (It came true!)

Hiya Jammers!
As always, Monday is a really packed day for me so this post will be quite short. I still have a lot to do :P Today is Monday and I think we all know what that means, rare item monday! This rare was actually leaked before it came out, and it came out! Could that mean all the other Leaks are real too? Hmm... Future will tell! (Obviously next update, which is this Thursday, we will get either the Bouncy castle den/party or the place where that Crystalized Mira lies) Anyways, today's rare is the Rare Lasso!
Just like in the Leaked Picture! It seems kind of over-priced for a Lasso, don't ye think? But it looks pretty sick :o In other news, I found this awesome song! (in my opinion) I know it's nothing like what people listen to these days, but it sounds so amazing •o•
Listen to it. It kinda reminds me of those Campfire songs that you just can't sing alone :3 Lastly, today's gif!
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-multitasking.gif 
OH THE CUTENESS! ;u; Gotta ♥ wittle birdies! That's all I have time for today. I deeply appologize for this post being so short. If I ever have any free time I'll definetly post some extra posts. Also, I have added a list of blogs that you should really check out over there ----> (Scroll till you find it) I suggest you check those awesome blogs out :3 Have any ideas for new items? Leave them in a comment below and Keep On Jamming!
PS: It saved as draft.. ;o;

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!