Christmas Lights

Friday, 7 November 2014

Pilgrim Hat

Hey Jammers!
Today we have such a beautiful day outside! The weather is like always, cloudy, rainy, windy :3 (I grew up with this weather so I really enjoy living in these weather conditions) Along with this awesome weather, we have a returning item, the Pilgrim Hat!
This has been one of my favorite items since the first time it came out (Which I think was 2010) And the best part about this item is that you can make all sorts of epic costumes with it! Want to make an adventurous pilgrim? Add a brown pirate sword, golden Elf Bracelets and anything else you'd like and there you go! In other case, if you'd like to make a Fancy one, add a Golden ring and something else. (I'm not really a fan of fancy things so I don't really know what else to add) Also, AJ finally uploaded the Snow Delicious video on Youtube, so now I can put it up here :3
Such cuties :3 Lastly, today's gif!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7DiuXBvCUaY/UW09p5drHvI/AAAAAAAAhuQ/-z6WlhNFSxk/s1600/009-funny-animal-gifs-chinchillas-in-glasses.gif 
Awwwwwh how precious! ♥o♥ That's all I have time for today! I did get 1 suggestion yesterday, and they said I should do a giveaway or a contest. I would love to. But, I don't have a membership, I wouldn't be able to send you the items, unless you want to trade them. I still haven't met up with the contest's winner and still haven't gave her the prize. So sorry >-< But once I get back my membership I'll definetly make a giveaway or contest! What other items would you like to see come out next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. This might be alittle too much but you could make a youtube chan

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!