Christmas Lights

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Fall Wreath and Blog Remodeling!

Hey Jammers!
Today I have a lot to do, both with the blog and with my school stuff, since it's back to school tomorrow. Somewhy, I'm both happy and sad :P I will add some new gadgets to the blog and maybe a new page. In any way, I have a lto to do, so let's get this post written! Today's new item is the Fall Wreath!
Such a beatiful item! And the best part is, it's for everyone! It has other colors, but I'm not to check them out, sadly ;o; I should get my membership back soon, but something happened when purchasing the membership, we bought it but I didn't get any of the features >_< So now, we have to contact AJHQ about it. Hopefully, I'll get it back before Thursday since I really need to get some Halloween items before they leave :P I guess there will be a lot of Feast of Thanks items that will come out soon :o To end up this post, I'll put this gif up!
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/02/Funny-Cat-GIF.gif
Such a cutie! :o Look at the eyes! The Eyes! Well that's all for today. What other items would you like to see come out next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Lol silly kitty. =^.^=

    Today's new item is amazing! :D

    ~ Cutepups who's listening to the Blog Playlist :3

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!