Christmas Lights

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Vampire Mask

Hiya Jammers!
Sorry for this odd-timed post, I was away for the whole day at the Art School. But now since I'm back I guess I should post. Of course, this post will be rather short because I have a jab to do tomorrow so I should really go get some rest. And wow, I REALLY need to hire some authors :o Anyways, today's new item is the returning Vampire Mask!
I like the little bat flying next to the mask so much! Although, not a huge fan of vampires... Also, I have added a little more features to the blog. Now, there are more songs in the playlist for you to choose and I turned the Snowflake symbols to the title too. I will be adding more later, I added these small features because I didn't have much time to add more. Now lastly, today's gif!
http://cdn.thebarkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1235732758_dog_spinning_pn_turntable.gif 
Oh wow :o Gotta love Dachshunds! ♥ Such adorable wittle critters :3 Also, I have to apologize for my repeatitive posts I'm not usually the person to repeat things over and over but I jsut have no choice, it's really hard to think of anything at this point. But I will try to make my posts better for you to read! Well that's all for today's post, Keep On Jamming!
PS: If you have any ideas that I could use, leave them in a comment below. I'll give you full credit for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!