Christmas Lights

Friday, 10 October 2014

Tutu and Spooky Rug!

Hiya Jammers!
So sorry for this oddly-timed post, I wanted to do at least one third of the homework that I got assigned, so now I'm sort of free. Today we have 2 new items! 1 reutrning and 1 brand new! Let's start with the old, returning one the Tutu.
This items is so adorable :3 I think this goes best with Octopuses, since their dance style is a Ballerina. (A dancer who plays Ballet) Next comes the Spooky Rug!
This item looks like poisoned bacon :o Bacon... ♥-♥ This item in fact does not change colors, it one has this one. And I don't really find purple/pink that frightning :P Well that's all for today, so sorry for this really short post, I feel so tired after this whole week and just want to dip my face into a pillow and watch some TV x_x I'll leave you off with a gif! :3
http://writehanded.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/funny-running-way-octopus-sea-ocean-no-animated-gif.gif 
Aaaah.. This gif reminds me of that time when I saw a spider :3 (Yeah, I'm scared to death of spders. Not really scared just freaked out. Those eyes....) Memories... Did you like today's new items? What other items would you like to see next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!