Christmas Lights

Monday, 27 October 2014

Rare Spooky Top Hat and Mummy Mask

Hiya Jammers!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I wanted to finish doing the homework before the holidays ended, (So there wouldn't be any stress at the end :P) also, sorry for this rather strange-timed post. I can't seem to find time to pos. Now I usually am either Busy or Away... Anyways, today is Monday, and you all knwo what that means Rare Item Monday! For this monday we have a new Halloween-special (Maybe) rare, The Rare Spooky Top Hat!
 Interesting color match... I guess when the Black/orange items gain the Purple color, the item becomes Spooky. I never actualyl found Black/Orange/Yellow/Purple scary, they are actually some of my favorite colors :P Next comes yesterday's item, the Mummy Mask!
I think that they released the Mummy Mask in the Haunted Forest party too.. But eh, the more - the better! Well that's all for the new items, I'll leave you off with a Gif!
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/5/15/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-3105-1368614439-3.gif 
I have such dark sense of humor... Everytime I see someone get hurt or fall down I laugh, and I don't know why :P I laughed for 10 minutes at this... As an extra I'll throw in another gif :3
 http://aussalorens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/fall.gif
Hue Hue Hue, that's what you get for going trough a closed path >:3 And another...
 http://31.media.tumblr.com/2765579b2eeee29ffb06f3e1006c4a43/tumblr_mg9l9htnRl1rvsirlo1_400.gif
This is how I usually feel when I'm on social networks and stuff like that.. Well that's all for today! Have any other ideas on what the next item/items should be? Leave them in a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Oh. That's umm.... That's uh. Nice.? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, just thought I could share those x3

      Delete
    2. No need to be sorry. I found them funny too. Just not as funny as you do, though. XD

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!