Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Opal Birthstone!

Hiya Jammers!
It is finally back to school for me, (yay) so I have to do quite a lot of homework again (not yay). I'll have to make this post shorter and I won't be able to include any extras unless it's the weekend... Anyways, today's new item is the returning birthstone of the month October (Yes it's finally October! AJH got 4100+ views in the month of September, which I think is really amazing and I feel SO greatful to everyone that is actually viewing this blog! It's pretty amazing to get at least 50-200 views every day! So thank you everyone that views this blog :3)
Such a colorful stone :o I always thought (before I knew what Opal looked like, which was like around 5 years ago) that Opal was actually only neon blue and something like that :P But it also may include some extra colors or shades! This is what Opal looks like in real:
 
So beautiful! •o• I think that the Opal stones might be one of my favorite stones ever!
You can zoom in and real about opals :3 This is actually pretty interesting... Lastly, today's gif!
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9j9zb8cwa1rw0jv0o1_500.gif 
If you ever see hedgehogs do that, please let me know :o So adorable ♥-♥ Well I think that's all I have time for. I can't wait for tomorrow's update, hopefully it won't be a diamond update (an annoying update where all the new stuff is in the Diamond Shop) What are you expexting to see on tomorrow's update (aside from Pandas returning)? Leave your ideas in the comments below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!