Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Oh my goodness...

Hiya Jammers!
You all know that little problem I had with trading and gifting, right? Well.. I contacted AJHQ and you wouldn't BELIEVE what happened! (That's why I got photos) It is actually one of the most unbelieveable things that AJHQ has done (maybe). Ok so, I got a mail from AJHQ this morning and I gasped when I saw it! :o
You'll have to read this full (If you want to) If not, here's what important things they added/returned:
I got my trading back, I also got 3 diamonds and 4 EXTRA days for my membership! Which is AMAZING! I logged onto AJ and didn't get like that little box, but I checked my gem amount and yes, I found 3 more diamonds than I had! At first I had 5 diamonds and now:
Amazing, right? I want to thank AJHQ so much for doing this! Now I can buy a new upcoming Diamondshop animal or complete my Diamond shop Animal collection by obtaining a kangaroo. Which one do you think I should get first? (Or maybe I should keep the Diamonds in case lions come back?) Well that's all for this post. Once again, Thank you so much AJHQ! Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. Wait for a while, until the new one comes out (dependin on the days left on your mem)

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That's so lucky!
    Maybe AJHQ isn't that bad after all...
    But, they still have a few messes here and there... okay, a lot...
    I don't know. Lol. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, AJHQ ain't that bad x3 All they have to change is the fairness to non-members. Because everything being in the Diamond shop or for members only is really unfair. Imagine if there was a non-members only party.. Members might be quite upset about that :P Sure they can use storages but still..(sorry if I din't make any sense)

      Delete
  3. WOWZERY LUCKY OF DA DUCKYS U!!!!!!!

    >O<
    : :

    Woah to wow THAT IS SO WOWED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's pretty surprising to see this from AJHQ

      Delete
  4. That's nice, but in some places, sharing emails without the sender's permission is illegal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard of that, but AJHQ is wel.. AJHQ almost everyone knows their gmail adress by now XD

      Delete
    2. No. The point is not their email address. It's the content of the email.

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!