Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Eyeball Hat and A bunch of leaks!

Hiya Jammers!
So sorry about this odd-timed post. I have a little cold and it is somehow tiring me... In other news, there have been so many leaks lately! (Polar Bearts, New Pet and New Item) I'll of course, add them to this post, but you should know that I don't own the pictures. Actually, no one knows where they came from except the Polar Bear one, which was found on some person's Instagram. So let's get on with the post, shall we? First, today's new item, the returning Eyeball Hat!
Not much to talk about this item, all I can say is that it's awesome and they finally fixed the sides! Last year they were a little bit more square-y
 
So yea, that's a little update to the look :3 I think I'm the only one who noticed... Next come the leaks, but before that I have to inform:
SPOILER ALERT!
Okay, so the leaks... I think that Hackers hack into the AJ Mainframe and download all the files that include the upcoming features. Although, it might as well be that AJHQ is just hiding them around Animal Jam (Like put them in Diamond shop for some time, like 2-3 minutes and then take them out. Of course, making them impossible to obtain) and people that are lucky find them. Recently, there have been Leaks of the Upcoming animal, Polar Bear
 
Such a cutie! And look, it will be able to go to the oceans! Hopefully I'll save up or obtain 10 Diamonds until they come out. Next comes also a leaked photo of a brand new pet, the Lion Cub
 
Scientists would be so mad at AJHQ for this. I think everyone knows, that Lion Cubs don't have the Mane until they grow up (If they're Male) But, this pet definetly looks promising, I'm looking forward to seeing this around Jamaa! Maybe there will be an option to take off the mane? Future will tell :o Now lastly, an item, possibly a Jamaalidays gift was spotted in someone's den (I don't know much details)
 
This sure looks like Jamaaliday-ish, it's kinda like a ramp. Maybe there will be a feature, where you will be able to play with your pets in your den? I actually have been asking AJHQ to let pets be more alive, by that I mean let them move in dens, walk, eat, drink and stuff like that.
DISCLAIMER: These pictures are from Animal Jam Spirit 
Well I think that's all for now! I'll elave you off with a gif :3 (This time no falling people or anyone getting hurt, sorry about the gifs that were posted yesterday, just thought I could unveal some more of my personality)
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mn3ZRD0sQl4/U1SAVuj-_-I/AAAAAAAAA10/8QJfe9fHIlE/w496-h338/Funny-GIFS.gif 
Hue Hue Hue! Such a cutie that seal is :3 Also a little fact:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzuky8VuxcAPUy6-NRolQ72ycWyj_6StF28pv1u8rGRK66UgI8 
Well did you know that? If your cat scratches everything a lot, it is just best to either buy a Scratching post or only cutting off the tips of the claws. What other items would you like to see come next to Jamaa? Do you think those Leaks are real? If so, do you think Hackers leaked them? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. If Animal Jam is supported by National Geographic, then how come they can't tell the difference between a full-grown male lion and a lion cub? o_o

    Also, now I understand more about declawing kitties. That's horrible! :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, I hope there's an option to change or take off the mane. And yeah, it hurts a lot :c

      Delete
  2. Yeah. I saw that picture somewhere else. It's so awful that people still declaw their cats. Like really. How would YOU feel if the tips if your fingers (not just the nails) are cut off- PERMANENTLY. Just ugh. x_x and for what? Just train your darn cat to not scratch! Geez!

    This is coming from a cat owner who owns a cat that is hard to touch without getting scratched (and occasionally bitten). I'll never declaw my rather vicious kitties. =^•^=

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!