Christmas Lights

Sunday, 5 October 2014

A bunch of new Night of the Phantoms items!

Hiya Jammers!
I am deeply sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I didn't have a chance since I was visiting my grandparents (They live quite far) I only got back home at 12:57am so I was too lazy to do anything (Mostly at that time I would still watch some TV or something like that) Anyways, let's get to Jamaa's new items! First off yesterday's new items!
First, the Scary Antlers, or as I call them, Scary Gazelle horns (That would make more sense actually :P) This item can be found in Jam Mart Clothing. (This is also one of my favorite head items ever)
Next, the Horns, these kind of remind me of some animal, I just can't remember which..
 
Next comes the World's Animal Day banner, another original from the first Night of the Phantoms. I remember I once used a bunch of these to make a wall... I can't remember when though...
The Phantom Cannon, this is one of my favorite underwater den items, but the worst part is, it doesn't work at all.. Now moving on to today's new items!
Next, a whole brand new item, the Bat Balloon! Such an adorable item! ♥-♥ Look at that little smile :o So cute! This is sold in Jam Mart Clothing
The Bat Tombstone, Kimbara Imports
Ghosts, Jam Mart Furniture. That's all for the item news, next comes the Mysterious Creature in Bitter Sweets... I clicked the ''!'' icon so many times that I found this:
So she/he is an animal, that may or may not have fur.. interesting.. Sounds like a sphinx (the cat) it looks like it has no fur, but actually it has some.. There are actually a lot of possibilities, like it could be an armadillo.. or a hedgehog.. hmm.. future will tell, I guess... Well that's all for now, I'll finish this post up with a gif
 http://www.pet-stories.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/catslap.gif 
''Catnip is a hell of a drug.'' -The White Dog. This gif is both cute and funny :o (Best combo) What other items would you like to see next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

5 comments:

  1. o.o The same thing happened to me too today in Bitter Sweets! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me that the mysterious creature in the Bitter Sweets adventure with those bright glowing green eyes is a bat. Because it's a Halloween-themed Adventure and all. And it talks weirdly about having fur or not. I think bats of have done fur.. Maybe? Idk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *some fur*

      Ugh. Stupid typos. >:I
      lol

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, you're a genius! Bats do have fur on their body, but not on the wings. And they eyes look like they belong to the bat family :o

      Delete
    3. Ooh.. Cool! :D

      And no. I'm no genius. XD I just finished some really tough homework. We had to research our name's history! o.e yup weird. :/

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!