Christmas Lights

Friday, 3 October 2014

5 new items!

Hiya Jammers!
So sorry for this odd-timed post! I was doing the homework (It was SO hard. And yeah I do my homework on Firdays...) But I'm finally done so let's post! Today we have 5 new items, which is pretty amazing, since that is probably the biggest number of items that got released during a non-update day! :o So let's start with the items, shall we? Today's or maybe yesterday's new item, the Tiger Claw!
I think this is the 4-5th claw to our Specific animal plushie claw collection... I'm not sure though..
Next comes the creature mask, an old original Night of The Phantoms item. It is sold at Jam Mart Clothing.
In the Sunken Treasures we can find the Scary Barrel Barrels! (They kinda work like underwater Jack-o-lanterns :3)
Another original, the Giant Phantom Plushie! I don't know why, but everytime I see it, I think of bean bag chairs...
Lastly in the item news, the Neck Bolts! I find these items quite useful for making underwater outfits, since they not only dress up your animal they also release a static shock (so amazing :o) Those are all of the items for today, I wonder if they're gonna release 5 new items tomorrow again. Future will tell... Lastly today's gif!
http://www.alop.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-animal-gifs-vacuuming-skills_large.gif 
First time I ever saw a cat-mop... My life is complete now! Also, if you'd like to find some adorable gifs, I'd suggest going to: gifs.icanhascheezburger.com it's PACKED with all sorts of gifs, so be sure to check it out :3 That's all for today. I apologize for the weird post of today, I've been really busy when school strook, at some points I actually thought of quitting blogging, (not forever tho) but all the views I got trough the school days, it semt impossible! You are keeping this blog alive, thank you! (When I'm busy, I take at least a small hour off to post for you guys :3) Also, when I was trolling around Paint with the Candle Hat item I accedantly turned it into a Litwick.. (Not really an accident)
 Imagine if this was actually an item.. poke-fans would rage from happiness so badly! (That includes me :P) What other items would you like to see next? Ever seen a cat do that?Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!