Christmas Lights

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Stone Vanity and an upcoming Halloween special

Hiya Jammers!
I have a LOT planned for today, so this post will be shorter than usual. I am going to work on the Halloween special. I still haven't figured out what to do, but I think I know what might be nice in the Halloween theme :o Anyways, today's new item is the Stone Vanity!
This looks like a nice item! Though, looks like AJHQ is running out of ideas... I'd say help them by sending in your item ideas trough those purple bubbles with question marks in them! Now lastly today's gif!
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funniest-animal-gifs-suddenly-cheetah.gif 
Well that was Onix-pected :o (Pokemon pun ;o;) That cheetah is so beautiful! :o He just climbed up to say ''sup?'' to those people! So polite... What did you think of today's new item? Do you think it's creative or not? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!