Christmas Lights

Monday, 1 September 2014

Rare Paradise Couch and more!

Hiya Jammers!
We say goodbye to summer and welcome school.. ;-; So sad.. Anyways, for today we have 2 new items! First, since today's Monday there's a Monday Rare today and it is the Rare Paradise Couch!
This. Is. So. Pretty. Pricey but pretty! You can find these at Jam Mart Furniture's 7th page so be sure to get them while they're here. And these go so well with the Paradise collection! Speaking of collections, today we also have a new Birthstone for September! It's the Sapphire Birthstone :3
Am I the only one who is reminded of Ankhs when looking at this? It also looks like a firy with a big head.. Now, next, I have a little apology for the future. As most of you might now, I'll be going to 7th grade this year, so it will be a bit hard to post and do school work at the same time. I'm really sorry if I don't post in school time and stuff like that, but I'll definetly try and post for you guys! Lastly, today's gif!
 
Oh my goodness... Look at this.. It's a bunch of penguins chasing a butterfly... That's the cutest thing I've seen penguins do yet! That's all for today. What other items would you like to see come next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. OMG FINALLY!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT ITEM SINCE I SAW OT IN THE CART IN THE PARTY!!!

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, at first, I thought that AJHQ just forgot about the paradise party and stuff XD

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!