Christmas Lights

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Rare Cone Collar and My Cat!

Hiya Jammers!
I'm still going trough the ear infection, so I still get to stay home :3 (Yay and not yay though..) Yesterday when I was just sitting and doing my homework, my cat did something so hilarious that I thought was impossble nto to share! I'll put in some picture in this post, but first, today's new item, the Rare Cone Collar!
That's an interesting color match :o But one thing concerns me.. if there's a sale at Medical Center.. is this on sale too? Should it cost 1900 gems in total? :o You can find this rare on the second page of Medical Center Shop. Now, comes my cat that I got only a year ago, Bella. She is one of the most interesting cats I have encountered with, she is both evil and a cute-pie! Yesterday I cought her trying to hypnotise a fly that was on the lamp..
This was jsut way too hilarious ^o^ (She doesn't have any diseases, she just was washing her fur and forgot to put her tongue back in :P) She kind of reminded of Espurr as well :o (Espurr is a Psychic type pokemon from the Kalos region)
  
Such a cute ♥ She is definetly one of my favorite Psychic-type pokemon! :3 This picture reminded me even more of Espurr:
And this is why:
 
White - Check, Surprised - Check, Looking at something with passion - Check! Well that's all for the kitty news, now comes today's gif!
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7601438464/h8F26E195/ 
Hug, anyone? This laika will give a bunch of them! :3 That's all for today, I have to returning to doing the homework, sadly... What did you think of today's new item? Do you think it would've cost 1900 gems if there wasn't a sale in the Medical Center shop? Do you think Bella and Espurr look alike? :o Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cat's facial expression. So funny! X3 =^•^= meowzas! Idk xD

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!