Christmas Lights

Friday, 5 September 2014

Papyrus scrolls and contest news!

Hiya Jammers!
So, hopefully, I will be able to put up the contest in around 2-3 hours! But sorry if I don't, because I am once again really busy today, but a little bit less than yesterday... So anyways, today's new item, the Papyrus Scrolls!
Oooh! Those are quite neat, they will go so well with your library or the Egyptian Treasure collection. And the best part is, it's for all Jammers! Now, for the contest news :3 Like I said, it will be a trivia contest about the biology's history. It will basically be about the prehistoric times and until now. There will be some ''recognise that creature/plant'' questions as well. There will be a lot of pictures as well so it will be a bit hard to compose. The prize will be worth the work, though. Also, as you remember I said that I will add a caption to the question which would sound like ''You may look on internet or ask a grown up!'' So be sure to read it all! I wish you all good luck :3 Now lastly, today's gif!
  
That's so amazing *·* (Please know that this is a joke and T-rexes didn't eat french fries!) I sometimes feel like that when I'm in McDonalds :3 That's all for now! Did you like today's item? Do you have any ideas for the next item? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!