Christmas Lights

Saturday, 20 September 2014

New Q&A page and more!

Hiya Jammers!
Now, I know most of you might have already noticed that a new page has appeared on the page line at the top of the blog! Yes, AJH has finally got the Q&A page! :3 Everything about Q&A is explained in the page so ya, go comemnt or send in your questions! Next, some poll news!
Looks like blue won the color poll! Some of the Jammers asked me why are the polls for, but I can't tell yet, since I don't like spoilling surprises :P Keep on checking the right side of the blog, because there is another poll heading your way! Now lastly, some news about Spot On! I have finally finished the whole game and unlocked the last Category!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Nice, eh? This took me 2 days, but I did it! And as I said, the hardest one was bugs.. Since I'm scared to bone of spiders... That's all for this little post! Keep on checking the sidebar for a new poll! Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Cutepups522 (not signed in)20 September 2014 at 11:15

    Aww.. I thought the 'locked category' (the 6th one) would be extinct animals. Aww man... :(

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!