Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Stone Sink

Hey Jammers!
I am FINALLY done with being lazy! So I guess it's time to post! Let's start with today's new item, the Stone Sink!
This is quite an interesting item.. it kinda reminds me of the Tree Stump Sink, just that it's made of stone... When you click on the sink, water starts to go from it. Next, I have a little funny/halloweeny video that I would like to share with everyone!
WARNING! This video contains some bad words! (So sorry I just think it's way too funny to not share!)
Now I won't tell you anything about this video because I don't want to spoil the surprise, though, there's one hint on the start screen, there's a spoooon... I hope you like this video (If you watch it) because it's just so hilarious (In my opinion). And lastly, today's gif!
http://www.drodd.com/images10/funny-animal-gifs3.gif 
So cute ♥ Some of my dogs know how to give a paw too. But never, I repeat NEVER try to make my cat to give you her paw, because when she does, she gives 4 nails and some teeth too. Well that's all for today! Do you wish to see more items like today's Sink? Do you think there will be a stone version of the tree collection? If you do, what other items would you like to see next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!