Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Greely Portrait and more news on the Contest

Heya Jammers!
Once again, I have TONS of work today, so I have to post as early as I can. For the contest, I'll be adding it this week so be sure to come back and check if it's up. This contest will be a trivia based on the Biology History! So start doing your research. Anyways, today's new item is the last portrait of the main 6 alphas to finish our collection! The Greely portrait!
This looks amazing! And like with most of the portraits, it has some details including gems/the item the alpha is mostly caught wearing. Now, for the contest, I'll just tell you what it will be like:
Question
answer A
answer B
answer C
answer D
So you'll just have to choose the right answer in most of them. But there will be some knowledge questions as well. All I really would like you not to do is use the internet for the answers, sure I won't know, but still if you win it will be earned fairly though. I will add a caption near some of the questions that will say: ''You can use the internet's help!'' But there will be only like 2-3 question that will have that caption. So I just wish lots of luck on that contest! Lastly, today's gif!
 
So pretty! He kinda reminds me of Skipper from Madagascar when he says: ''You didn't see anything..'' Lol, Idk why :P That's all for now Jammers! What other items would you like to see next? Are you waiting for tomorrow's update? If you are, what are you expecting? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!