Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Graham Portrait

Hiya Jammers!
I have a lot to do today, so I have to make this post a little bit short, sorry :( I will be posting the winner of the Freedom contest today, just a bit later, so be sure to be back and check if there's anything new! Anyways, today's newest item is the Graham Portrait!
This is so pretty! I especially like that little key detail :3 I still wonder what it unlocks... Lastly today's gif!
 
This is just too funny :o I would have done the same if I was that dog. I mean, seriously, who on world like their tails yanked? That's all for now, Jammers! Do you have any other itdeas for Jamaa's newest items? Are you collecting the Alpha portraits? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. This BLOG IS AWESOME because it has Pokemon, and it posts early :3~Repti

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA SOOOOOO FUNNY I LOVE IT THAT IS SO BEING SENT TO MY FRIENDS!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!