Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Freedom Contest news!

Hiya Jammers!
As I promised, I'm gonna post the winner of the Freedom Contest (FINALLY) I'm sorry it took SO long. But here we have it! And the winner, of the Freedom Contest is...
Nafaria9!
Congratulations on winning the freedom contest, Naff! I have already sent Nafaria the promised prize, which would be the full freedom set! I also sent some random items to the participants as well. It's sad to see this contest end, but don't worry, I got another great item that I would like to giveaway in a contest, so keep checking the Contests page, the contest should be up tomorrow! In the mean time be sure to check out Nafaria9's amazing blog the Animal Jam Whip! That's all for now, Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!