Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Fez Hat

Hiya Jammers!
I am deeply sorry for this late post, once again school got ahead :S Anyways, for today, we have quite an awesome item to go with the egyptian theme! (hopefully, it's the last one) The Fez hat!
This is so adorable ♥ And the best part is, it's for all Jammers! This is probably one of the best head items that are for all and in stores! I have a huge project to do and a lot of stuff left, so I'll just leave you off with this gif!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m301feBjlr1r5kyvmo3_250.gif 
He seems so happy to see everyone! :o That's just like me when I enter school! Actually not much like that, at first i can be a bit shy and not talk much, but once you get to know me, you will wish for me to shut up.. :P That's all for now Jammers! How is school going for you (If you go to school)? Did you like today's item? Leave a comment below (Now for the comments, I do read them once I get nofitications, but I sometimes don't have the chance to answer. Don't think I'm ignoring them though. I will most likely answer if it's like a question or some sort of request!) and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Awww the poor kittie! That is a cat diease where the cat can't close it's mouth. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of that desease though this kitty ain't suffering from it. I've seen the full video with this cat doing that and he just screams a lot :P (kinda like my cat) XD Now Lil Bub, he keep his mouth open because he doesn't have a single tooth (Toothless)

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!