Christmas Lights

Friday, 12 September 2014

Egyptian Pillow and more!

Hiya Jammers!
I have a lot to psot about today, the new item, something special as an extra and also a little drawing so let's get started, shall we? First of all today's new item, the Egyptian pillow!
This item is just amazing ♥ I love both the egyptian theme, and both that most of the items are for all Jammers! The art as well! :o It's just so beautiful! Now, as you may see on the right of this blog, we have reached 15,000+ views! That's so great! I actually can't believe we got 5,000 views in only like what, 1 and a half month? *-* Too awesome to be true.. Now in the celebration of that, I will add a new page, in which you'll be able to ask me questions and I'll either post the answer (If it's something important/ or an interesting question) or just reply in a comment! Now, as an extra, I will also be hosting a little party at some point! (The Invitations should be on later today, so keep checking back!) Now next, I have made a brand new drawing just yesterday!
This is what I call a Statigon (Static + Dragon) This just popeed into my head like out of no where.. Note: I am not really good with markers... x-x Now lastly, today's gif!
https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/01/bd/d3/01bdd3ec02bfb8ff4160260a2ca6c8b5.jpg 
Way too cute.. I just luv Toothless! That's all for now Jammers! Did you like today's new item? DO you enjoy that msot of the new items are for All Jammers? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!