Christmas Lights

Friday, 5 September 2014

Egyptian Hat

Hiya Jammers!
Yesterday I published the new contest so be sure to enter it! As for today, we have an amazing new item in store for us in the Egyptian Theme!
Amazing, right? Those little things on the bottom of the hat look like dreadlocks for some reason... Next, I have some news! I have made a remake of my first video, because of the bad sound and stuff like that here's the remake:
I made this using Blueberry software recorder. It. Works. Amazingly! It's totally worth downloading! That's all for now Jammers, I have a lot to do today, so I have to finish this post with this short length, sorry. What other items would you like to see come out/return next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jaming!

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!