Christmas Lights

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Egyptian Couch

Hiya Jammers!
As you can tell by the time of this post, I have fianlly recovered from my fever and I can go back to school again! Today we have an amazing item to go along this awesome day! The Egyptian Couch!
This looks so pretty, especially the pattern! ♥ Sadly it's for members tho... but on the bright side there still were 3 egyptians items that were for All Jamers in a row :3 Now, lastly, I have to return to homework so I'll leave you off with today's gif!
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4894325/fatass-cat-jumping-out-of-a-box-o.gif 
My cats do that too :o Why do cats love boxes so much? Well that all for now! Did you like today's new item? Do you like all the Egyptian themed items? Do you have any ideas? Leave them in a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!