Christmas Lights

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Egyptian beard and more!

Hiya Jammers!
I have finished up something for everyone reading this blog, I will publish it in around 2 hours or so, so be sure to be back to check it out! But for now, let's get to today's new item, the Egyptian Beard!
This looks amazing, though, I'm not sure where to use it. Maybe once I get a lion I could make it into a pharaoh or something like that! Hmm.. so much to think about. Next, we have an interesting article over at the DE!
If you can't see what it says, you can always just click on it to zoom in or go to DE and read it. Now, the thing that cought my eye was, the items. There are a BUNCH of unreleased items in there! Like the Egyptian Pillow which is next to the Pyramid Table at the top center. The Egyptian Rug which is under the Egyptian Throne. The Pharaoh Statue that is behind the Animal Jam stamp, the Egyptian couch, which is under the Papyrus scrolls and the last item that I really like, is the Divine Anubis Statue! It's on the left side next to the Pharaoh statue. I guess we're gonna see these soon! I most certainly can't wait! Now lastly for today's gif!
 
These are jsut so adorable and funny •-• That's all for today! Do you have any ideas for the new items? Leave a coment below and Keep On Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen that fat animals video like the part in the gif? There's a farm one it's hioarious

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!