Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Candle Hat and more

Hiya Jammers!
Today I'm a little bit less busy, so I'll post a little bit earlier! Today's new item is the Candle Hat!
This is pretty awesome! All it needs is to change the flare's color to purple and add yellow dots and it will be Litwicl the ghost/fire type pokemon from Unova!
 
So cute ♥ I don't know why, but I've always had a thing for psychic/ghost/dark type pokemon. I am also a huge flying type pokemon fan as well :3 Now a little new item idea!
 
Now, I think we ALL know what this is at this point of life. Yep, it's a rainbow loom (Loom band)! I really like these, though I never had one until today. A girl in my school made me one using glow in the dark bands. They're so beautiful ♥ I think this would make a great addition to your outfit! Here are some other kinds of the Loom Bands:

 
This is the dragon scale loom band (cuff) It has a different pattern and it's a little bit harder to make than the original one.
  
Now this, this is a dress made out of loom bands! It is beign sold on eBay for originally 170 million dollars! I think that it's quite a lot! There are also some other styles, like the figures (you make random character (example: Pikachu, Charmander Bulbasaur Squirtle etc.) featuring some 3D looming. It's really difficult) Now lastly, today's gif!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M58jVKgZnvo/UXZ70hx6FxI/AAAAAAAAh60/JJonktv74fE/s1600/002-funny-animal-gifs-puppy-bath.gif 
Awww :'3 That's JUST like my dog when I was his fur, he howls/barks quite a lot... That's all for now! Do you like today's new item? Did you like the rainbow loom idea? What are your thoughts about that? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa cool! A dress made out if Rainbow Looms!
    That gig is so adorable too. Poor puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I WANT THAT DRESS
    GIMME IT
    SO I CAN BE ALL #YOLO AT SCHOOL

    MIFI

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!