Christmas Lights

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Bulky Phantom Statue and more!

Hiya Jammers!
I can finally post, since no more homework for today! So let's get started, Shall we? First off, today's new item is the Bulky Golden Phantom Statue!
That's a nice item, but eh.. Diamond shop? Really? I actually saw this one coming when I noticed that my Golden Phantom Statue became to Bulky Golden Phantom. So yeah, not much of surprise, AJHQ :P Next, we have a new code in the celebration of Night Of The Phantoms coming!
 To receive the gift, just when logging in, tick that little box near a caption which says: ''I Have a Code to Enter!'' Then, another box will appear, where you will have to enter the code. Which in this case, it's SPOOKY. After you enter the info, click Play or hit Enter
When you log in, a board with a box with a caption saying: ''Click to get your gift!''. Click on the box
After you click the box, this will appear, then just click ok and you're done! Next, I have quite a small coincidence that I spotted.. The last 3 rings that appeared in Jamaa were:
Heh, sounds formilliar? If you didn't get to catch what I mean, think of it this way: RUBY, SAPPHIRE, EMERALD. Still don't get it? Maybe this will help?

 
 
 
Yep. Quite a coincidence, eh? And just after this, Hoenn got comfirmed! Could AJ know about this? Hmm... Lastly, today's gif!
https://24.media.tumblr.com/9242e3ea3cf3622a022a849bdedf1d8d/tumblr_myum0lr2FF1rjenv2o1_500.gif 
Giratina is way too cute ♥ I can't wait to save up to buy my next 3DS (I broke the last one ;-;). That's all for today! What did you think of the golden phantom statue returning? Do you think it should gotten put into Diamond Shop or Epic Wonders? Do you think that was a coincedence or not? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Giratina stinks SNIVY RULEZ!! SO DOES VAPOREON!! SNIVY+VAPOREON DOMINATION!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!