Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Tiki Lawn Chair and 10,000+ views!

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have an amazing new tiki-themed item in store for us! The Tiki Lawn Chair, sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems!
I personally love this item a lot, but the only thing that bothers me is that it's for members! I think this tiki-themed furniture should really be for all Jammers... What about you? In other news, AJH has finally reached 10,000+ views! 
 I am simply thankful to everyone out there who helped me reach this goal! So how about this, I'll throw a 10,000 views party! I will post the details around the end of this week! That's all for now! Did you like today's item? Do you have any ideas of your own? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    If the party is this weekend, I won't be able to make it because my cousins are sleeping over from NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I will only be publishing the details this week. As for the party, it will happen only the next week!

      Delete
  2. -claps-
    My birthday is on Friday, so I'm booked almost all weekend with my friends. So I might not be able to come either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the party is gonna be only on the next week!

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!