Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Tall Tiki Table and a lot of new betas!

Hiya Jammers!
What a sunny day it is where I am! How about you? Along with this amazing day, we have some epic items for us! Let's start with the easiest spotted one, the Tall Tiki Table, sold at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems!
Awesome! More tiki-themed items! I like this item, it kinda reminds me of the tall shelf... I love that it's for all Jammers as well! We have been quite a lot of items that can be used by everyone lately... We also have some more new items at the Beta Party!
These are epic! I especially love their style :3 Using these items I have created a little den lobby/living room!
What do you think? Should I keep this and work on the rest of the den? What about the items, do you like them? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! I love it! You should keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should change it but its still pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!