Christmas Lights

Monday, 4 August 2014

Rare Monkey Hat and more!

Hiya Jammers!
So sorry for these delayed posts! I have so much to post about so let's get started! Today we have a new rare in store for us! The Rare Monkey hat!
I love this color match so much! I already got one :3 You can find this on the 1st page of the Hat Shop and buy it for 750 gems so be sure to grab it while it's still there! Next, we have a new ''prehistoric'' item, the Mammoth Tusks!
I love this item! The only thing that bothers me is the price. It's so high! I already created a fun little outfit with these tusks! The idea was created by Pink200330 :3
it looks like a walrus but not too much... Moving on to the last item! The Tiki Chair!
This is so awesome! I love how it's so nature-asociated and the best part is, it's for everyone! You can find this in Jam Mart Furniture so be sure to grab a few! That's all for now! What item ideas do you have? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

  1. You stole my walrus idea!!! >:O
    -throws skittles at him- TASTE THE WALRUS RAINBOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it, so sorry! I added your user now XD

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!