Christmas Lights

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Rare Flip Flips, AJH Redesign and a new Gadget!

Hiya Jammers!
Once again, I am a bit busy today so I can't post a long post... I should be free around Wednesday or Thursday. Today we have an amazing Summer rare item for today's RIM! The Rare Flip Flips!
Yikes, that's pricey :o But they do look awesome though! You can find these at the 11th page of Jam Mart Clothing so be sure to buy a pair before these leave the stores! Now, I think most of you noticed that AJH's appearance has changed. I redesigned it so it would match the name ''Hail''. I also added a playlist with a lot of songs for you to choose and listen! If you want to change the song that is currently playing just click the button that looks like this:
It will open up a list and you can choose from 29 different songs! (I will add more later, in the mean time comment some songs that I should add) I think that's all for now! What other items would you like to see come to the stores of Jamaa? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!