Christmas Lights

Friday, 22 August 2014

Ram Horns

Hiya Jammers!
Today we have an amazing item in store for us, which I was requesting for a LONG time! The Ram Horns!
At first, I thought this was some kind of tail armor :P Is it just me, or is AJHQ making a lot of new horn/antler items? And these look absolutely massive on animals!
These are the ram horns on my seal. This item really makes me wonder, will there be a ram animal coming soon? What do you guys think? Next, a fact surprise attack! These facts are in the theme: Rams.
Bighorn sheep photo by Natures Pics
Did you know that rams are also known as Bighorn Sheep? Or that they live ONLY in mountain areas that are located in the North? How about that the female rams are called ''ewes''? Lastly, today's gif!
 
So sorry for the low quality but this gif is hilarious! And I think that's all for today! I will be on later on chat I'll make a short post to let you know so stay tuned! What other items would you like to see? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ikr, I couldn't stop laughing at it. And I play transformice as well :O My user is Alphacater I usually go to English server and the room lol. People are really friendly there :3

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!