Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Peck's Portrait

Hiya Jammers!
Unlike yesterday's post this one will be a little bit short... I have a lot to do before school and I mean a LOT. :T Anyways, today's new item adds a new item to our Alpha Portrait collection! The Peck's Portrait.
I like this one so much! But there's one thing that I'm nto that happy about. The purple ribbons around the frame are a bit too dark so not many notice them. But still an awesome item! Lastly, today's gif!
 
Looks like someone overworked :3 This is just so adorable *o* What other items would you like to see next? Leave a comment below and Keep On Jamming!
 
PS: When school strikes, I might not post as early as I do now, so sorry :(

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!