Christmas Lights

Saturday, 23 August 2014

New Header and Chat

Hiya Jammers!
I know that most of you might have noticed that AJH has gotten a new Header! I know it looks a bit plain but it's better than nothing :3 It took me only 5 minutes to make it and I made it using pixlr.
I think that this Header will go in well. I'll try and change it once in a while. Next I have plans on changing the Favicon as well. It seems way too plain... Lastly I have news about the chat! I'll be chatting today for at least an hour and probably for 3 hours tomorrow. Right after I'll end this post, I'll go to the AJH Chatbox and wait for people to chat with :3 That's all for now, Jam On!

1 comment:

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!