Christmas Lights

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Monkey Claw, Stone Lamp and Great News!

Hiya Jammers!
I have great news to share with everyone reading this, but first, today's new items! The first one was probably sold earlier but I only noticed it today, The Monkey claw!
This collection of claws is epic but it's a bit hard to collect them, don't ye think? I only have gotten the wolf one out of these 3. Moving on to the next item! This item appeared in stores only today, the Stone Lamp!
 
What a neat item! I am deffinetly going to buy this :3 Now, for today's daily gif!
 
That fox is so adorable! And now, a surprise fact attack in the theme: Foxes!
A fox’s den is normally a burrow underground, also known as an ‘earth’, but they can also live above ground in a cosy hollow.
 They catch small rodents with a characteristic high pounce.  This technique is one of the first things cubs learn as they begin to hunt.
 Did you know that foxes have whiskers on their legs as well as around their faces, which they use to help them find their way?
Source: onekid.org 
Now for the great news, I have FINALLY started making videos! And this is my first one I made JUST today!
 
 I hope you enjoy it! That's all for now! What other items would you like to see come or return? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!