Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Leaf Fan and A Mystery

Hiya Jammers!
I am finally free so now I can make both longer and more interesting posts! I will include a little mystery at the end but first, today's new item the Leaf Fan!
This is a little bit weird but awesome at the same time! :o You can find these at the Treetop Gardens so be sure to get one of your own! Now for the mystery. You all may know how in the earlier days, you could meet guides that could help you out with anything, right?
These were the 3 most seen guides in the early days. Now for the mystery part, they disappeared mysteriously without telling anyone. The Top Bunny one is DewDropReptile and I don't know about the other 2 but DewDropReptile is now a plain player like everyone else. He lost his 'AJ' badge and his special Player card. Now these guides had a little liner around their chat bubbles. Kinda like Graham and any other alpha or as they were known in the early days Shamans
Kind of the same happened with the shamans. Where did they disappear to? We could meet with them as well chat. But now, we can't even talk to them normally... What happened? I really wish we could meet Alphas outside the adventures. And I think that there should be friendly mods kinda in like Spirit Animals. Where the mods adventure with you, chat with you and stuff. Personally, I think it would be better if we were more in touch with AJHQ. What about you? What do you think? Now lastly for today's gif I found this awesome gif!
 
My cat once done this too. So precious *o* That's all for now! What other items would you like to see come next? Are you looking forward to tomorrow's update? If you are, waht are you looking forward most to? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the GIF, sorry!

    Also, I don't like that they removed the guides and shamans appearing in Jamaa without telling anybody... I really don't know an answer. We used to be more in touch with AJHQ. E-mails were actually answered by people!

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!