Christmas Lights

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Hummingbird Ballon Hat and a weird sighting!

Hey Jammers!
I have a really big day ahead so I must post earlier and shorter, so sorry! Anyways, let's get to the post! Today's new item is the Hummingbird Balloon Hat!
That is just adorable... Is it just me, or are the latest balloon animals more realistic than the older 2 ones? Let's move on! Now for the weird sighting, when I was playing the Phantom Portal I spotted something that really cought my eye...
As you can see, there's a toxic sign in the adventure.

 
What could that mean? Lastly, today's gif!
 
I never knew a hummingbird could be that mean :o Anyways, that's all for now! What other items would you like to see come next? Be sure to leave a comment below and Jam On!

4 comments:

  1. That toxic sign is so cool! How on earth did you find out about it? I would never be able to see things like that!
    And, I think it'd be cool if animal jam made a wolf balloon hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it while I was adventuring I spotted a long time back but I only posted it now :P It's where there are the 3 phatnoms that spin around the well but like after the door. ( This might not make sence ) And yeah, that would be an amazing item! :o

      Delete
  2. Sorry if my user is creepy, XD I couldn't find a way to use my google account, but anyway,

    That's not a toxic sign, if you look at the one on the top right, then look at the other ones, then you can clearly tell it's a hidden image of Mira.

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!