Christmas Lights

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Flamingo Balloon Hat and Blog News!

Hiya Everyone!
I have some plans for this week, I will unveal them at the end of this post, so let's get started to get to the end :3 First, today's brand new item, the Flamingo Balloon Hat!
This item looks so realistic! Wouldn't it beawesome if Flamingos became animals in Jamaa? In fact, there is a chance of another flying animal coming soon to Jamaa! Because of this thing I spotted in The Forgotten Desert's description!
I marked the word that cought my eye. As you can see it's ''animals'', which is a plural of animal. So could that mean that there will be even more flying animals in Jamaa? I really hope so! Next, a little glitch I came across...
This happened in the ''Phantom Portal'' hard mode adventure when I was going down a slide. I couldn't escape the void glitch. I had to leave the adventure to escape this glitch! Now for the plans, I am planning to remodel my posts and blog's template! This will be happening either this or next week so keep an eye out for new features! Also, I will be adding special days randomly, so you never know what it will be! Lastly, today's daily gif!


 What scenery! People see sharks as killing machines, I see them as fascinating creatures that are trying to survive :3 That's all for now, Jammers! So what other items would you like to see next in the stores of Jamaa? Leave your ideas in the comment below and Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!