Christmas Lights

Friday, 22 August 2014

Cosmo Portrait and Chat

Hiya Jammers!
So sorry for this late post, I was really busy today and there wasn't any internet access. But I'm back so let's start! Today's new item is the Cosmo Portrait!
New Alpha, different frame look I suppose. That little bird on top of it is so adorable... I can't wait to see Peck's and Sir Gillbert's portraits most because they were never in adventures so it will be cool to see what they'll look like :3 Now for the chat part, on Sunday, I'll be on chat a lot so be sure to check it out and see if I'm online! That's all for today Jammers. What other items would you like to see come next? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!