Christmas Lights

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Branch Antlers!

Hiya Jammers!
Sorry for this out of time post, I was just finishing up the job I had to do. And I'll be finally free on Thursday! Anyways today's new item is the Branch Antlers!
These are amazing! Sadly, they're for members only :( These are sold at Epic Wonders so be sure to get these! Using these items, I made an outfit that I always wanted to make!
on the left side is the outfit I made and on the right side is the example that I was trying to make. The Deer on the right is a pokemon named Sawsbuck. It has 4 forms, which I think is trully amazing!
 
So basically, when Autumn strikes, I'll change my deer into the 2nd from right one. I can't wait! I really hope they release Cherry Blossom Branch Antlers in the mean time :o What about you? As for today's gif I found this amazing gif with deers!
 
That is hillarious! What do you guys think? That's all for today's post! What other items would you like to see come next? Leave a comment below and Jam On!

5 comments:

  1. Did ya know that Sawsbuck is very powerful? Its one of my favorite pokemon. I have two of them and their tons of fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I knew that, it's also one of my favorite grass types!

      Delete
    2. Do you do cards or video games? If you do competove battles I recommend pokemon showdown. Ppl think grass type, WEAK! It's how you play it that counts.

      Delete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!