Christmas Lights

Monday, 7 July 2014

Terrace Table and AJ Mobile!

Hiya Jammers!
Today I have some GREAT and EXCITING news! But first, let's get on with the new item, the Terrace Table! Sold at Jam Mart Furniture for 500 gems!
This item is so neat! You can make so much with it! I actually made something with mine :3
I put this table and 2 wood lawn chairs together and I got this awesome little set! Lastly, we have a new gameplay preview of the Animal Jam Mobile!
 
That looks just EPIC! Maybe not what everyone was expecting but heh, still epic! Though, there aren't any animals BUT wolves! I hope they will add the other animals and not make this into a wolf-only game. What do you think? I think that SBI is just getting better and better by the minute! Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it isn't just wolves... Wolves are so overrated...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's the change animals button, so I'm pretty sure they'll bring in new animals :)
      I personally don't like wolves that much, I prefer foxes (hurhur, I have like 6 or 7 foxes xD).

      Mythy

      Delete
    2. There will definetly be more! Wolves are just being tested out!

      Delete
  3. Its still not out yet D8

    ReplyDelete
  4. What this game name? And when it gonna out? In what shops it will add? Plz tell cause it is so... AWESOME <3

    ReplyDelete

So, you're about to comment, eh? Go ahead! Just be sure to follow these rules:
1. Don't use bad language!
2. Do NOT bully others!
3. Respects others' opinions and have one of your own!
4. Think before you publish, be sure there's nothing that can hurt anyone (talk)
5. Don't spam!
I think that's all! If your comment follows all these rules, then go ahead and publish it! Jam On!